Letting Go..

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, May 13, 2011 with 6 comments

I was played! Yes i was, i'm not ashamed because now life has taught me to always have my anti-mugu firewall ON!

In my life, i've had so called friends betray me but this one i wanna write about is the most recent ok here it goes....


She was the newest 'new girl' in class (That time my school would admit students even a week before exam x_x) and she had this don't-come-near-me-i-break-bones look, i just disliked her in the beginning cos of that but how we got close must be in some pages of the history book by now, The point it we got really close, i introduced her to my clique then we all became one big happy-'anko' (Same cloth)-wearing-family until she put a dagger at my back when i wasnt looking :(
'Be careful of the people you call your friends this girl was just talking crap about you because you passed last semester' was what another classmate told me when we resumed, It wasnt supposed to be a big deal but because it was from her and to think she was all smiling and telling me 'aww tomi i saw your result and you did very well' i was broken, from then on i got really quiet in class, i generally became suspicious of everyone around me (i still suffer from this disease) i could not get myself to forgive her (still can't)

Now at the end of four years, i just noticed that its her way of life, that kind of person that want their ''friends'' to always be behind (and do anything to make it possible) so they can feel superior, that kind of person who would always do over sabi in class and still and NEVER WILL be on a First class, that kind of person that just thinks of 'now' and never what would happen outside the four walls of the school, That kind of person that just does 'la cram la pour' for exam and still don't know jack about their course of study. So, if you are reading this and its painting your picture, No be by First class oh opps ma bad you are not even on a 1st class and remember the law of karma - what goes around would definatly come around so change, but wait even when you change be very afraid because your 'around' is coming soonest....

*Loosing the mean look* Honestly i really wanna let go, learn how to trust people again, forgive and forget but its hard any ideas???

~L~u~k~i~n~a~