Birthday in Pictures... Fun all the way

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, August 21, 2011 with 7 comments
Meet the 'Iron' parents
My sisters...yh d youngest is the tallest :(

Bukky(hair stylist), me, Teju (the make up artist) and oreofe

Birthday Girl :D

One of d fine sisters...(my guest writer)
Girlfriends from school



My Unofficial twin.. we look alike yeah?

*Lips Sealed* :D

Feeling like one celeb... In my mind o
Really sorry i can't post alot of pictures because blogger won't let me :( buh i hope with the few, you can capture what my birthday looked like. :)




InOtherNews: I would post a poem by @edgy_girl who happens to be my elder sister, she wrote and asked for my opinion and i said i would post it on here to see what you guys think. pls show some love :)



And since i've not been able to finish everything i've been writing *smh for myslf* i've decided to post entries from my 2010 journal tagged "Lost pages of THE Journal" ok the pages aint exactly lost buh hey! we can do with a lil drama right? Aint that why we here? buh seriously what do you think? do? don't do?



P.S: driving school is doing great, moved a VG beetle, and my thighs hurt after the first day from pressing down the clutch x_X and to think i just started *crying*



P.P.S: My modelling dreams would soon come alive :) have a photoshoot next saturday, i know NOTHING about these things so if you have experience plssssss drop ur tips for a first timer like me, and yeah i've asked google already, sometimes you just need people you can relate with. Thanks




Lukina!