#DearGodLoveLetters: Adesewa

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, February 14, 2014 with No comments


Dearest Lord,

How are you today Dad?

Thought to find a very little means of putting a smile on your face and this medium came along.
The last time we talked you asked that i be sincere to and with you.
You asked that i come to You at all and sundry times no matter what i feel. But you know, someitimes i kinda feel like You are in my head, or in my heart, no! in my being??? I don't know, i just keep getting these bubbling in my stomach and chest that i can't really fathom, not to talk of explain.

Ok! This is it...
Opening my eyes each second
All that they are filled with is the magnanimity of life bestowed on mankind by mercy
Your beauty...oh! Man will never comprehend in its wholeness
From one generation to another,you leave a remnant for Your Glory
Glorious in holiness
Fearful in praises
Awesome in all thy ways
The entirety of global alphabets is incapable of melodiously defining thy Glory and Majesty
Oh! What fellowship, to rest my head at thy breast.
Thy Love for me is the definition of depth
All i've come to say is that You grant me the ability to meet You at the point of Your need.
I super-doopa-expressly Love You Dad!

Regards,

Adesewa