(K)night Walker

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, February 14, 2013 with 23 comments


In the spirit of Love.
*                                                     *                                              *                                          

I looked into the night sky,
Shining below, the numerous stars and the smiling moon.
I had to walk under this beautiful scene,
I let my legs sink into the sands and with every step, I felt a lot more confident than the last.


Then I saw you, still, staring ahead into the ocean, oblivious of the world.
I envied you, I wanted that,
You turned and looked in my direction,
The unmistakable blue eyes drew me closer.
No words.
You looked and saw my soul




I opened my mouth to speak and you said what I was thinking
“Who are you?”
No more words, I know exactly who you are.
“The one” I replied.
We knew, we felt, we smiled.


The one standing with me on the sand,
The one that looks and sees beyond just the eyes,
The one that lets me take a dive into the depth of his blue eyes,
The one that lets me see beyond the smile,
The one that turns my worry lines to (invisible) dimples.


They call us Lovers of the night,
We understand better,
The night is significant,
Nights on the sand? Even better.
We walk, we talk, and we sulk.
We stare, we cry and we laugh.
Together, we grow.
On the sand, under the stars, it’s a full moon tonight,
So, we dance, Our music – from our hearts


I looked into the night sky,
Shining below, the stars,
Tonight, another full moon
I saw you from a distance – my night crawler
Staring into the ocean –as usual- oblivious to the world.
Those eyes, the ones that draw me closer,
I opened my mouth to speak and you said –This time not what I was thinking
“Will you marry me?” 

*                  *                             *                             *                               *                         *

This is dedicated to very good friend of mine and I built this around a name I gave him – Night crawler – because then he was always walking in the night. The Lord has saved his life now though.

Happy Valentines day to all DramaQueen Lovers. Love you guys loads too!!

How would/did you spend your day? Plans? Gifts? Fun? Or Work? L  

Also in the spirit of  love visit my sisters garden blog as she Speaks "Flowers the Language of Love": www.greensandgardens.wordpress.com