Random-Rants

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 with 25 comments
Hi.

Happy February 2013. Truthfully, this is not a rant. I don't have a title and i have many random stuff i want to write about and i have one update to give by popular demand (How i got home) from my last post.



Here it goes;


  • I am trying to write now, a friend of mine wants to help me get a writing gig and asked me to write something  and i promised to write it today and send it by Tuesday (Which is today because its past 00:00) anyways, after prayer today, i had the perfect story-line-ish to write about, I write better in the middle of the night so i ''postponed'' to my creative hours then...... My Biro stopped working *Sigh* I've gone to everywhere in this house to check for a red or black biro, i didn't find, I. WONT. USE. BLUE. BIRO. (the devil is a liar) *Hot tears* i decided to type directly from my brain, it just never comes out right :( I'm getting a new biro tomorrow, well if i get the money! -_____- 

  • Big girls don't cry, Yes. The fact has been established now abi? who is arguing with you? But who said i was a big girl? X__X I cried! Not because i was sad or anything but out of gratitude, and surprise. I went through my blog and realised how personal this blog is, wow! i've really put myself out there on here, but i'm so grateful because i can come back here look back and see how far i have come! i cried.. silent cry that just means "Thank You"

  •  Ever been praying about somethings and for some people and you can watch you prayers for other people being answered and you are wondering "Lord, you need to go back and see my request list errmmmm....i also said ask for something(s), why did you skip that part?" Well.... I think i need to have another talk with God. :) 


  • When my BIS is about to expire, i can swear that i would be able to live without the internet because i dont have the money to renew then the thing goes and expires and i just feel *Sigh* then i'm running to my sister that sells credit to give me credit on credit -___- Funny thing is? I can do without the phone oh and not tweet or check blogs and ignore my pings and all that, but just knowing that i don't have the internet when i want it just brings a new spin to the whole equation. 
I dont want this to be long, like my last random post. So help me God.

ehen, as i was saying and be going.

  • Can we all agree that the world is coming to an end? Ok. With that knowledge sometimes i wonder why i even bother with somethings, don't get me wrong oh, i want to live and enjoy but then i still wonder, why bother yeah? The world wee soon kuku come to an end, what is it you is asking for? I just want to drop it all and follow and be a fisher of men ;) like really oh. I  think i want to be a preacher, but mumu me is waiting for platform, instead of me to carry my bell in the morning and start the work, God help me!!!

  • I'm a sucker for going through old stuff, Journals, phones, books, anything and everything. Recently was Old notes on my Old Nokia e63 (I was in love with the phone) oh....... so much stuff!! anyways, i'm thinking of compiling my old journal entries, yay? or nay?

i'm done, if i continue i will find something to say. now the "hyped" how i got home.

At the time i didn't remember how i misplaced the N500, it came back to me. I bought water the day before and paid N500 and i thought i gave the woman N200 and i collected change of N150 now, instead of N650, i had N350 in my pocket. Someone offered me t-fare but i refused to collect it, note that this is someone i trusted enough to collect money from, but my spirit just didn't collect it. i took a bus to Ojota for N50 and at the time i still hadn't realised that my money was short, from Ojota to Ikorodu recently has sky-rocketed to like 300 and thats how much i had left in my pocket. 

I entered the bus pulled out my money and was looking for invisible N500 and all i saw was N300 and now the tears had started forming in my eyes but as a big girl i didn't let it drop and i kept double checking the pockets, then i asked for the bus fare and guess what? The conductor said "N150" and i'm almost asking the guy that "Ahan what happened today that you are collecting N150" 

That instantly brought a smile to the corner of my lips, that left me with N150 and fare from Ikorodu to my house is N120 if i take a bus and N150 if i take a cab, i jejeli entered the bus and sat in the corner, i was supposed to still have N30 change  when i got home abi? The conductor dinnor now come and have N10 and i dashed him as i got off the bus. I was still kinda mad at God but a corner of my spirit kept saying 

''Thank you, i know that was you and you still gave me N20 change. Classic" 

prior to this day i asked for a miracle and sometime last year ad-mist tears travelling back to Niger state (Where i started my crying in the bus habit) he had told me "I will take care of you" not that i didn't believe but i'm guessing he wanted to show me. From then on, i know WITHOUT a doubt that even if i don't believe anything else (which i do anyways) i KNOW he will take care of me! wooosshhh!! See why i didn't cry? because Gods got me! aha *doing the happy dance* (I should show you guys this some day x_x) 


I am a daughter of a King and i will never beg, no bragging its just what it is.

Psalm of my life right now? 27! and verse 10 which is appropriated here "My father and mother may abandon me, but the Lord WILL take care of me"  

How reassuring can it get? Can i hear an Amen? :D