Dear Future Husband

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 with 15 comments
Hello Everyone,


How has your week been? So, randomly when i'm looking for something around my room I find old journals. This weekend, I found an old prayer journal and found this written at the back and sometimes I wonder the things that was going through my mind at the time. Anyways, Too much talk. Enjoy!

*Face palm*

7/3/2014

Dear Future husband,

I envy you alot because you are getting the best deal from God as a wife at the same time, I dont because sometimes, I cant live with myself I wonder how you will be able to cope inm those times. Gods grace is sufficient right?
No Pressure -__-

Why do I find myself thinking about you lately? Do I know you yet? or will you just  show up and everything will fall into place?
Know I Love you already! And I pray for you - alot.
I told God that I wanted to look at my side everyday for the rest of my life and go ¨Thank you, I got more than I asked¨ Like I would know I don’t deserve you but he blessed me anyways, you know just like Gods grace… 

So Yes, I envy me for the super-awesome person you are or God is moulding you to be.

But, please, be quick. Can’t wait to shower this plenty love on you.

errrmm....

Your wife in waiting,


The Best deal in God's Vineyard
'Tomilola

Are you like me and you've had conversation about your future husband to God? Care to share? I want to listen

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE