Hot Seat!!

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 with 2 comments

As they say ppolitics is a dirty game but really who cares? well i dont care about politics and them presidents or governors, but if there is hype in the transport fare, airtime, noodles(my daily needs) then maybe just maybe i'll start caring but till then...

i know there are alot of people (especially girls) out there that are like me that dont care about the political sector of this country, I had a moment to reflect on this on my way home(I’ll blame it on the bad roads that made me have a bumpy ride) we really need to start caring for our country and state which now makes me think again who would win the election 2011??


Would it be Goodluck: the one that has only the goodluck for himself and sluggishness for the growth of the country?,

Dele momodu: who would (in my opinion) make Nigeria look like something out of a glossy paper and concentrate more on the entertainment industry,

Cris okotie: who would turn the country to an English class and the citizens would have to hold a

Dictionary anytime there is a presidential speech

Pat utomi: I think he is just trying to prove that he is not a quitter!

IBB: i could go on and on about how stupid he is tryin to make himself look...i think u knw d rest...

Ribadu:???

Honestly don’t know anything about all these people but the list is freaking endless and am wondering its only in NIGERIA you can have this endless list of aspirants tryin to be the No1 citizen of the country Or is that the national cake just too sweet?