Salty SALT

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, August 19, 2010 with 2 comments
You know when you cook the perfect meal – the right aroma, perfect look, but it touches your tongue….damn! too salty, then you wish you did not add that pinch extra you added at the last minute well too late you just gotta eat! Well that’s the perfect description of my day…Saturday.14.08.10


I wanted to see my friend today and I had planned the day so perfect I was just waiting for the time to leave the house then I remembered and double damn! I forgot to collect her number and I can’t remember the name of her street (just retrieved my line-no contacts) so my forgetfulness was the extra pinch of salt…

So since I have permission from the man of the house (dad- which is very rear) I cannot waste it, then I call seun who wanted me to spend some time with him, I decide to go to his house, when I got there, he wasn’t home I waited for almost an hour, am just there biting myself all burnt but I could not do a thing damn! Why did I come here today??going to his place was the extra pinch of salt..

Being wondering why damilare has not called me all day to ask how am doing and all then I remember damn! I told him to last night to let me be for a while…once again my forgetfulness is the extra pinch of salt…

So seun came 45mins after I got there, not so much to say cos I was burnt, then we decided to go to the cinemas, we watched salt


From the beginning up until the end I was blown away then the end …damn! Why did it end that way??So the end of SALT was the extra pinch of salt…

But I had to eat and hope, that tomorrow I cook better..

Enhanced by Zemanta