Re-Cap

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, August 13, 2010 with No comments
I know it’s the 13th of August and I’ve not been doing my daily updates again as I promised I would and am sorry…am gonna give a load down of what has happened with the technology Intern in 2 weeks


‘Are you tomi? Why have you not come so collect your money?’ ok so apparently I was supposed to have gone to collect my salary since the end of july but I had no idea, so I have the smile at the corner of my lips; before today it seemed like a lot of things would fall into place (popsi’s complaint will def’ stop) after I collect the salary but now I guess I was wrong, I don’t even feel as excited as I wanted to be oh crap!

Sometime last week I had been hearing too much of death news, then I asked myself ‘what if I die tomorrow?what would the world remember me for?’ at that point in time I wanted desperately to know what people thought of me…when dagirn(RIP) died he was more appreciated than when he was alive, when debo(RIP) died too I heard so many kind words even from people that were nt friends with him then I just knew  I would have to die first to know what people think of me…But why does it have to take a tragedy to bring out the emotional side of we humans? I think we should learn to appreciate each other more cos life is really too short….

11th August

I’ve never been this careless in my whole 20yrs as I’ve been in 3months; misplaced a phone,misplace my retrieved line, my new borrowed ‘palasa’ has dropped like a zillion times, I forget things a lot more..OMG wats wrong with me? If this is what turning 20 causes then I think I wanna remain a teenager….

Work hmm…same old…get to work 15/30mins late, put on my PC, log-in, then yahoo messenger, opera (which has my twitter,facebook,360nobs,bigbrother,html),office mail acct…then am good for the day..let the errands roll in…on a second thought chai what am I gonna fill in my log book for a whole 2weeks*thinking hard*

12th August

Had a terrorist attack in the house this morning, a lot of times I’ve been the target but not today yeah! oh k! mummy and daddy are the terrorists and they shoot missiles and anybody amongst the 4 of us can be the target so am not today’s target and am all smiles but I know very soon my day is gonna come(it doesn’t take too long trust me as per the un-official black sheep)

Altho’ the men-in-black have not been here in a while I just keep hearing that voice (of course who else ma mama) ‘don’t cross the road o, if u are caught by the police I cannot bail any child’ that’s the only motivation I need to climb the freaking narrow pedestrian bridge…About 10 inches ahead of me is the ‘text message/current affairs’ seller hanging his hand like he wants to sell to someone ‘who is this one displaying book to on the bridge?’ comes to my mind and leaves a smile on my lips, like he heard my thought he looked back at me the first time and take a second glance instantly he changes the way he was walking and started doing the crooked walking step with more ‘book-seller swagger’ proudly flaunting his books in my face like he was sending a message ‘if u look at me I’ll take care of you with my book-money’ I just laughed and walked past him..like what was he thinking even IF I was a gala seller I would even take a first glance not to talk of a second?? Well I guess that is what fine girls (am not bragging) like me do to people..hahahaha