Confessions of a Horny Virgin: Prelude

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 with 15 comments
Hello Everyone,

Remember  me? From Blue Peril? Yes! I'm adriana, the shoe addict that ran away  that disappeared after one post. Its good to be back oh and this time, I am staying.
I'm a virgin and i've been so all my life - duuh - *Insert blond moment here* x_x
She has tagged me "Horny" Who am I to complain? Only this doesn't make a very good second first impression.

I've given you 'gist' of the first time I shared a kiss with a boy at the age of 16, and how that started the journey of saying goodbye to my innocence. I decided to think back, because knowing me, that can't be the real genesis. The story won't be complete if I didn't say this one here.

You see 'Blue Peril' wasn't exactly my first kiss, but was my first kiss that I knew what was happening. Lets go to the real genesis shall we?

**P.s: I want to try not to mention names and location as these stories are real, to protect their privacy. Cool? 
Cool**

*                                                                    *                                                                      *

2003 Location: Boarding House.

Life as a 13 year old in a boarding school for the first time wasn't easy at all. From constant illness to bullying mates to funny/weird 'spiritual' happenings in the girls hostel.

I was the new girl for a while and I was beautiful (That much I knew) got attention from boys and you know how the boys that like you tend to yab you alot because they don't want it to be obvious they do?
I got alot of yabs that made my life in Jss2 a misery(It was that serious) Only after leaving I found out that those boys actually like me. Sigh.

Sooner than later I was paired with a boy that everyone teased me about, they even gave us a joined botanical name - don't ask- You will think this is about him right? No.

Its another him, my house master, he was also the English teacher at the time. I fell ill alot and all the hostel staff knew me.

"You're sick again, Omo mummy"
Since we didn't have phone we would talk to our parents through the house masters. Mr O was really cool, as the not-so-strict one of the 2 house masters, everyone liked him and was fond of him - to the best of my knowledge -

Memory from then is really blur and I can't exactly remember alot of details but Occasionally I would go collect hot water from his lodge to take a bath, the reason why I did that is lost on me right now.
This faithful day as always I was feeling ill and I went over to boil water.

I'm sure by now you are wondering why we didn't have a house mistress, well we did but her lodge was inside the boys hostel (Who does that anyways?) and she was the closest thing to a witch i knew at the time, always moody and so NOT accommodating, so our house masters were the go-to people most of the time.

I walked into the lodge that had a living area, 2 rooms, a kitchen and bathroom. The scanty living area had a carpet on the floor, white sitting chairs, a table and Tv.

Mr O opened the door for me and I complained about my feverish feeling, Like in response to my complain he moved closer and pecked me on my lips

"You are really ill, your lips are cold" he said as he stepped away from me, my young innocent mind didn't make anything of it and with the way he was quick to dismiss it like it wasn't a big deal. I didn't mention it to anyone afterall it wasn't a big deal.

He did it again, This time he really kissed me, I wasn't ill. I didn't say anything to anyone about it until now.

Then I heard a certain senior talking about how he pushed her on his bed when she was alone in his room, then my eyes opened and I was too sure that approaching every situation from an innocent perspective was going to put me in trouble some day.

It did.

Find out how on Friday will talk about the activation of my sensual and sexual desires.

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,