Fairy Tal3s

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, August 19, 2010 with 2 comments

Do fairy tales exist? Sometimes I wonder because as much as there is a cliché saying that ‘fairy tales only happen in movies and novels’ everybody has the ‘ever after’ only some don’t have happily included to theirs….


When I read novels or watch movies I relate myself to the characters -now I wonder how many characters I’ve been considering the amount of novels and movies I’ve seen!- anyways back to ever after-s Some people have happily and some have painfully sadly -that’s inevitable in life- these movies and book tend to deceive us to believe that everything would be happily after ‘true loves first kiss’ oh! Crap if its about that I should have like a zillion happily ever after-s by now-if you know what I mean *winks*- This is my definition of Fairy tales, ever after and happily ever after

Fairy Tale: This is living the story you’ve written about yourself from your dream career, to your dream Job, House, Girl –am sure I get the picture by now-

Ever After: Life after your fairy tale comes true

Happily ever After: Life after your fairy tale comes true with the notion that there is always light at the end of the tunnel – I’ll explain-

There can NEVER be a perfect ever after so what would make it a happy one for you is for you to know that for every NIGHT there is always a DAY, that’s gonna give you the happiness you need.

All we have to do now is pull out a book and pen and start writing the pages of your fairy tale and trust it in the hand of God…so now who says you can’t have a happily ever after???

But then again do you believe in fairy tales???