Twenty1

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 with 9 comments
I promised myself a Birthday post. So i turned 21 today, i've been trying to notice the physical changes in my body since the beginning of the year (Hoping i would get taller) *Big Yimu* since as we hear Its ur last chance for BIG changes :( and all i got was a bigger (Still Not so big) Bum :) asides that there aint anything so exciting jare.
I spent my day watching disney channel, cleaning, running errands and yeah i went to church.
I tried to smile all through but in all honesty this is actually MY WORST BIRTHDAY EVER, i had my best last year so i guess, u can't always have it good. *shrugs*

The highlight of my day were the calls and messages, i totally appreciate every single person that wished me a happy birthday from their heart and i honestly hope next year would be better.

~L~u~k~i~n~a~