We are one!!!!

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, February 11, 2012 with 12 comments


This ONE journey started with a step ofcoursee a step..
I met this amazing someone over a year ago and 1115msgs, a couple of calls and one visit later, i was totally in love. Its been a wonderful year with you and i've never regretted any part of it.

Its not  been a smooth ride all through, but what keeps me going is the fact that i know we would always get through those difficult times.

Thank you for choosing to love me, thank you for all the kind words and encouragement, thank you for all the correctons (Even if you think i dont listen) Thank you for seeing me as beautiful ALL the time, even when i dnt think so and thank you for accepting me the way i am, however i won't thank you for teaching me to do funny faces.

like a wise man once said ''we cannot know what the future hold, we can only teach ourselves not to snatch''

you are in my now and i absolutly appreciate every moment of it. my personal gift from God. I love you darling.

Happy Annivarsary His Royal sweetness.


xo

Am allowed to steal a poem right?
too late i stole it already x_x


no longer a dream
Somewhere in my heart beyond all my pride
holds a secret desire so intense, deep inside.
Imprisoned with all my passion and love,
unknown to anyone but the one above.
A desire for someone to cherish and hold,
the need for a love to call my own.

Someone to kiss and make up with after fight.
Someone who can respect all I can be.
Someone who's strong enough to commit and love only me.
Someone who will be there and kiss away my tears, secure my doubts, and release me from all my fears.

Someone I can depend on to be my friend, someone who can restore my faith in love once again.
This love is like a dream yet to come true,
Or so I believed until I found you.

~ Candice S.