#ThankfulThursday: Beyond measure or what?

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, August 28, 2014 with 9 comments
 Hello Everyone,


How has your week been so far?

Please tell me today is Thursday? I don't know why it doesn't feel like that or is it Just me? 
You know that place you get to in your life-walk where you have no clue what to do? where to go? what next will/should happen? No direction? No instruction? 

Yes, I am there. I am not exactly in a Thankful mode that is the more reason I need to take my eyes off myself and BE THANKFUL.

So, Here are the things I am thankful for this week. 

1. Tosin; She was over for most of the week and I am grateful to find someone to tickle and disturb and we can lament about our inability to cook something at home (Thanks to me), eat cake and talk together. 
 2. This Book; I have been reading this book for over 2 months and just finished it this week, I took my time to read it and pray the prayers in there well. No, I'm not a wife - Yet - but you have to be a praying wife before you become the praying wife right?? (I need to stop talking about husband, wife, marriage somethings -__-)

3. Meeeeee: I am thankful for me and the woman God is moulding me to be! Chai! I have grown. Emi gaan mo mo (Me sef, I know) I just see myself handing somethings that I would've handled wrongly if it happened 2-3 years ago and my growing confidence is God despite what I see? Oh wow! Its amazing! 


4. Journals and scrap booking: I'm a journal lover... Oh!! *whistles* I have plenty #Unashamed too, There's this thin line between my love and addiction, I know I won't cross that line. Got a new one recently and I want to use it for a scrap book, I just need many scrap things. If you're into all the DIY scraping thing can you give suggestions? #ShySmile Or maybe pinterest? 


5. Growing friendship with Deji; I love how this friendship is challenging me to be better and do better. Nothing like it honestly! I'm glad :)

6. HAiirrr and trying new things: Yep! Another excuse to post another picture of me #VainMoment. I wore a huge earring for the first time in over 2 years. I loved the look, but I don't think I will be wearing for a long time, Its back to my ''full stop'' but being open enough to even try it sef, giving myself some credit :)


 7. To-do lists that actually get done :) I have been crossing out alot of things on my to-do list! Ah! God be praised.

8. Sope; I know Gods working something amazing for my darling and I am grateful for him.! #CantWait!

Yep! Thats it. So, over to you. 

What are you thankful for? 

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: