MPD (Multiple personality dis-arrangement)

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, June 12, 2010 with No comments
I know by now you must be wondering what this dramaqueen is writing??? well
i know what am writing i just would not bring myself to call having a confiding personality a disorder..sorry, speaking of dis-arrangements now i think its a dis-arrangement to call it a disorder...k my bad i'll speak for myslelf anyways back to me...is it really legal? i mean having this multiple personality thingy? i just see it as...Opps i said i'ld speak for myself i see mine as having an inner person that just guides me or gives me a second opinion on the decisions i want to make or i am making, well my other personality as you may see it, her name is cindy and she is just like the unsensitive and blunt version of me so u see any nasty comment blame it on HER!!...so now i have decided to embrace my inner voice and make her a part of ma living and i also think its time for you...yes YOU, who else is reading this?? to embrace your inner voice...
Categories: