Confession of a Sleepaholic

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, July 05, 2010 with No comments
4.30 alarm goes off...than i press stop..now wake up at 5.58am...oh shit am late AGAIN!!!
Now looking out the cab every morning, my mind is everywhere but there then gradually...they begin to slid down and down and down..not my mind jor my eyes..its just 30mins drive to the bus-stop and am sleeping in the cab ALREADY..Now am going to leave out the almost 2hr drive to my office well i guess you can imagine the rest...anywayz since the rate at which i started sleeping wz ALARMING and ofcourse am not pregnant..i just keep asking myself ''what is causing all of this??'' no answer come but then again i know whats wrong its called L.A.S.G.D.I.STRESS...i know its too early to complain but mehn..Its crazy, its just been 2 months and a couple of weeks traffic here traffic there..then jumping buses..hmm..don't even want to go there.I think we the upcomping generation need to do somthing about lagos(i kow thats a whole lot of work) but its worth the try..buh till then i think i really have to go back to sleep...zzzzz