Don’t rule it out!!! 20th july

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, July 22, 2010 with 2 comments
I start this day with high hopes expecting to have a reply to my mail from yesterday but getting to work my hopes are dashed and it has determined my mood for today…
So today is not taking the turn I want it to then I take solace in the internet of course facebook, twitter, blogging etc finding out stuff ranging from the ‘white baby’ (no comments) to dele momodu’s 2011 aspiration for presidency(donno why am just seeing this) this am going to comment on hmmm….having mixed feeling concerning this wait oh is it not the same ovation guy that studied Yoruba in school?? Am not judging o I know that there would be more to the guy than ovation but presidency???dats too much if u ask me on a second thought we do need a change in this country…well if he wins and becomes president then probably Nigeria would look like something out of a glossy paper and I think that’s good for us..for now sha am still keeping my vote.
Yes o…they disappointed me oh! They are back!!! Although they still acted like typicals by staying away for close to a week…yeah the men-in-black are back in ojota and what does that say to me ‘HUMAN TRAFFIC’ on the pedestrian bridge so since everyone has to go through the bridge or get detained there is a 90% chance of meeting your primary school classmate oo…so I meet Damilare on the bridge when I thought I would not see him till next week now am glad am on this bridge…with all today’s findings I’ve learnt not to rule out the chances of anything happening from the black parents giving birth to a white baby, to dele momodu wanting to be the next president to unexpectedly meeting damilare…so am not gonna rule out the chance of getting my BB for my birthday Yeah!!!

P.S: Tobi finally stood up to jog today but i know its not gonna last long...