Sneakers craize!!! 19th July

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 with No comments
Everyday am wondering what this annoying alarm is for? I innocently asked last night and guess what she wants to wake up to jog every morning..and she never stood up since all these days, so I just suffer interrupted sleep for nothing No way!!! Am up today and I just know I cannot be suffering for nothing so I decide to wake ma dear sister from her faraway dreamland (probably dreaming of MI well dats only where he would be..lol) she’s all sleepy but finally puts on one leg of the sneakers and could not get herself to wear the other leg after 5 mins she just dumps herself back on the bed (still with that one leg on) and sleeps back…wow so much for jogging in the morning..i just knew it would not work lets see how it goes for her probably by Friday she would have finished wearing her sneakers…
Today’s work is all good really nothing much to say about this place cos really officially v zoned out until they pay me…so I finally sent the mail requesting for my payment today oo now I just hope I get a feedback ASAP…I meet ene and olaitan (girlfriends from school) its was fun catching up and all being in the BRT with ene was probably a mistake sha cos she was gisting me about girls from school that starved themselves to get a BB and I kept laughing out loud and getting strange stares from stranger (that felt good tho’ being the centre of attraction in a bus full of almost 100 people) and am wondering na by force to buy BB??this is wat this craize has done to our youth of nowadays…Na wa o…Na real wa!!!