mushy mushy me!!! 22nd july

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 with No comments
somethings are too good to be true right?? really i just keep asking myself if its actually true or am dreaming, i never imagined that anybody would ever love me like you do or treat me the way you do No jor! am dreaming cos anything that is too good to be true is really too good to be true ooo... but why do i always feel this way when am with you??
Am sure many girls are exactly like me right now but really i just think we should look past all of the past 'bad' relationships we've had and give a chance to the guy (take it or leave it not all of them are the same)altho' i know its hard to get into it completely cos of the fear of getting your heart broken(come to think of it hearts dont really break we just get hurt) and stuff but really embracing the moment is the ish oh cos you never can tell...i decide to leave it all to chance and not because of my fear or trying to protect my heart loose someone that really and truly cares for me (then am loosing in both ways) so am saying embrace it and enjoy the moment and see how it all works out and if it doesn’t on to the next one!!!!
Categories: , ,