The Journey so far...

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, July 16, 2010 with No comments
Since i just wanna start the daily thingy i'ld just gradually give the load down on things that v happened before since i started work (the memorable ones)...so all the happening that happened before i got a job is gone into the history books cos its all long story jare but i just Thank God i sha got the job! started work 12th may really on this day i wz the happiest person on planet earth at that moment just recently broke up with my then boyfriend chai another long story i was pretty optimistic and ready to start and enjoy my single life with the new job, hoping to meet alot of people and make new friends but i got a shocker!!! i am in an office with people way older than i am...i feel so young well ofcourse am young bt being here makes me feel like am 12 or something so am all quiet and not saying jack(and i think its going to be like this till the end of IT because ofcourse they are not going to overnight become age group or would they??) anywayz they think am shy dats not even half of it at all..what exactly am i supposed to be saying when there is talk of my husband, my wife, my kids going on in the air..i dont think there is much to contribute if u ask me and much less from a 19yr old girl hmm...so there goes my hope of having fun in this IT...against the stone..