DreaMers LounGe

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, July 29, 2010 with No comments
A man and a woman performing a modern dance.

I have this feeling deep in my heart that am gonna be a great person but when? just like GT(the guitar boy) i ask myself when am i gonna be when i wanna be? i have a lot of stuffs really wanna achieve well passion wise i think modelling s going to top my list(this is my personal advert o incase you know pple so hook me up), my charity foundation for orphans, then i also wanna dance and i still want to do all my computer stuff too am sure if my parents hear this i mean modelling and dancing, they are gonna have my head but really whats with parents and choosing for their kids? they live their lives and they dont want to give their children that privilede too(once again i say my children would be very lucky to have me as mummy)
Back to the dreams and aspirations, people make excuses that this country is this the economy is that, but i think if you really have a dream follow it through and if you fall stand up dust yourself and try again(k now am feeling like some fela durotoye...ish) anyway now considering everything i wann do, i don't want to be like jagz  jack of all trade master of none so i ask my self  'what do i do?'
Am just gonna take each one at a time for every stage in my life and stop dreaming instead start living my dream!

Enhanced by Zemanta