Oya greet me na!!! 28th july

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 with No comments
OMG!!! 6.20am hmm...me wake up early i wish! i just knew that the early rising was gonna end yesterday and that was cuuz of the birthday excitement...So this day started on a wet note and honestly that did not make me feel so good
Now am wondering why she is on my case?? even if i don't greet you does it remove on strand of hair from you? of which that not even the case.
Am doing a copy of a document , i get to the desk and greet everyone, then i come bk to the re-do the copy, then you just say 'you don't you ever greet people'  then am trying to defend myself  but really why am i even defending myself? dont i have the right to pick who i greet? fine you are an elder and blah blah blah i feel its appropriate if u feel i need to cultivate the habit of greeting people why don't you act mature and tell me instead of embarassing me, i might just be younger but am not dumb or someone you can just boss aound really at this point am tired of the whole IT thingy i mean i've been working for and not getting paid and am still greeting you and u complain should you not be glad that am not hissing each time you pass beside me??
Really i think some people need to loosen up and stop being so uptight or rather stop taking their frustration out on other people, now she just stained my day. :(
Categories: