The day’s Cookie Crumble 18th july

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 with No comments
Officially this is the most annoying alarm ever made abi created which eva the most annoying part is its not my alarm..its tobi’s (one of my elder sisters)and she would keep snoozing instead of putting the damn thing off…coupled with the fact that am not in a good mood again this morning but yes being in this house you have to go to church so am making an effort cos I love God and Mrs Akibo would not allow the devil posses me to staying at home…anyway church was not so bad although it was prayer all through don’t get me wrong I love prayer but not when it is too long sha… SO cuz I say am having a downtime at the moment HE calls me and sings for me…that’s like the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me coupled with the fact that you have the most amazing voice am really glad to have you Damilare so officially am your number one fan…so ma day got a whole lot better
Ok so now SHE has started again oo...what has caused all this shouting and complaining again o…nothing I do is ever good enough for you…would you even listen to me at all then He tells me to apologize for what now? All this parents sha they think because they are parents that exclude them from apologies???its really not supposed to be that way and am really not crying cos of all u said so don’t think u make me cry am just so angry!!!so I made sure the apologies did not come out frm me cos honestly if it did It wouldn’t v been sincere…anyways at the end of the day we are good sha…I guess am just learning the things I would never do to my kids and the thing I should make an habit e.g apologizing Chai this children will enjoy ooo and am having 2 kids not 18!!!!