Wallpap3rs 16th july

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, July 17, 2010 with No comments
today did not kick off so well i guess i did not wake up in a good mood and i blame it again on the rain and the fact that i woke up late now i really wish today is saturday it hurts that i have to got to work anywayz am glad its friday*yippee* that thought alone brings smile to my face, asides my bad mood today i have to conquer my hmm...what do i call this sef cos its not fear at all...well the deal is i have been working for more than 2 months and they've not paid me at all so i want to summon the courage today and send a mail asking for my salary cuz really popsi's complain about t-fare is getting too much for me to handle buh its not like i don't want to ask for ma money but i just don't like anything that would give me headache or anything that would make me prepare a speech before i talk i guess it all comes with simplicity sha...

So at the end of the day, ma day is still not looking brighter at all and since i did not get to send the mail i
was supposed to send to ask for ma money..am even sadder with myself...just hoping to get some alone time in the bus and reflect on wat exactly kept me in the bad mood...then you just decided to say something...like seriously not everybody should be given the license to open their mouth those kinda of people look good in the background as wallpapers and nothing more..so the deal is i sat beside this guy on ma ride home (no offence) at a time i just wanted him to just not say anything again cos there were a lot of off-points in the talk and of cause thats not my thing buh since am very patient i endured it all to the last 'takia of urself bye' phew...dat was some endurance trek or should i say drive..without going to NYSC camp..(ok that was a dry one i would try harder next time)...so now its time to go to bed wait oh not until i talk to sope (oh dats ma bff)...mayb ma day wld not be so bad after all...
Categories: