Dear RedRobot

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, March 20, 2011 with 1 comment

Dear RedRobot,

I seriously don't see any need for pleasantries, since you lack manners.
Okay, okay, okay! Lemmie put down all my shakara, because there is absolutly nothing i can do about you.
These are some of my concerns about you.

Don't you know its rude to show up unannounced, therefore, i seriously need a MAJOR announcement wen you are about to make my life misrable for a span of 3days.

Its enough that you show up unannounced you really dont have to torture me also, please, just come and go silently abeg.

You are the only, i mean ONLY one that makes me feel uncomfy for 3 days in a roll then what? With all of these then i have to worry when you don't come? Please go easy on me naa...

Yours still in service,
DramaQueen.

All these said was life not easier when we were younger?? Can't we just go back?

Categories: