Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, March 20, 2011 with No comments

This is just the symbol i have in my head right now, alot of things in my life now come in form of questions more than answers *phew* don't i wanna go back to where ma folks did all the thinking for me?

Questions that have been streaming through ma head dz past week.....
- When would i finish my project?
- Why can't i be normal for once?
- Do i really have to think alot?
- What occassion would i wear ma new shoe to?
- Why is ma hair soo oily?
- Why can't i stay off twitter?
- Why am i turning 21? Why not 18?
- Why can't i stop caring?
- Why can't i forgive some people?
- Why is it so hard for him to move on?
- Why don't i like dat particular pol. Sci. Girl?
- Why does alcohol leave you wanting more?
- Where did my Adventrous 'monster' go?
- Would a second ear piercing look good on me?
- Am i really a DramaQueEn?
- Why did ribadu Eff up d debate?
- Why did d'banj and Goodluck do d nodding game?
- Why did goodLuck not show up for d debate?
- Why am i here?

So this week i'm going on a quest to answer my questions..

One more Question..

What crazy Questions have been goinG through your miNd lately???

Categories: