RandomEst thingz

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, May 01, 2011 with 4 comments
I woke up today and it felt like one of those days i was working, this was not anything about me missing work its just the 'Not -enough -sleep' feeling. Just finished sunday school and am so sleepy!
Instead of sleeping, i'ld jst write some random stuffs going on in ma head. Good idea right?


I walked into the salon feeling all fly with myself and budgeted money in ma pocket told the girl 'i need to paint ma nail, i want red on ma toes and black on ma fingers' in ma head am thinking ok this shouldnt be more than 100bucks buh max 150bucks, she finished so i don't feel too familiar i ask how much is it? then the shocker '300naira' My head is not as composed as body WTH??? When did the price go up like that?? Ofcourse i could not tell her to clean it, i reluctantly pay.
I went to another salon and am hearing -N- 500 just to retouch ma hair kilode?? No be to just put relaxer wash? And u know as an adopted Ijebu girl (iBlame mumsi), i went to where i just had to pay 150. When did it all go up??

I seriously feel outta place, I suddenly got tired of everything School, project, home most especially running annoying errands like last night mumsi's phone was directly in front of popsi and i was sitting at the other end of the living room and i hear 'come and check who is calling your mum' seriously dad??? *sighs* and if i don't answer now, i might just be on ma way to MFM -Again!
I'm at this point where i just wanna take a back seat and zone out! Please wake me up in JUNE!

Recently i've been wondering 'what if i die tomorrow?' don't get me wrong oh the thought of death scares the crap outta me, buh sometimes i just wanna think about the inevitable u know? Seriously i think everyone at some point should ask themselves this question.

School resumes tomorrow and as usual i am not anywhere near ready, am scared kinda because this is the grand finale of the 'BSc Journey', I'm thinking about what to do to myself after school, i just know i need at least a 3months job, so here is me again advertising maself oh, gimmie job if you have oh! anything legal and decent sha!

Ok have come to the end of my random talk. I still don't feel better though.
Lemmie just listen to the preaching.

P.S: i got the stylish and versatile award from 2 bloggers, i think i finally got that '7 things about me' list completed, so i'ld do ma part later today :)

~L~u~k~i~n~a~