Stylish Award

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, May 01, 2011 with 4 comments
I’m so new at this blogging ish so don’t blame me for not reciprocating the awards since, i honestly just got a hang of it...now i blame my ignorance ;) i got an award like some 4weeks ago then i got another 2 weeks ago i think.

So the rules? Errmmm....

Say 7 things about yourself and thank the people/ person that gave you the award by putting a link to the persons blog and award 15 blogger ok lets dive!

So here are 7 facts about me

- I have a new love for shoes especially wedges, those creations are absolutely gorgeous
- I’m a To-do List freak, geez i don’t think i can get myself together without a list *sigh*
- I use only black pen. Blue just has a way of being in your face.
- I talk to myself alot, what can i say i’m a good listener :)
- I have Undiluted love for social networking
- Recently overcame my ‘Abstain-from-owning-a-purse’ rule, after my purse was stolen and left me identity-less.
- I hate creeping things, geez! They just creep me out!

Then My 15 awards goes to:
*drum rolls*

ChizzyK - http://www.chizy-spyware.blogspot.com/

Kitkat tales - www.pweetytales.blogspot.com

Cornershop - www.thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Gistdotcom - www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

Eccentric9ja - www.a9jagreat.blogspot.com

Toolsman - www.toolsman.wordpress.com

Seye Blogs -

Butseriously - www.butseroiusly.blogspot.com

In the navel of the soul

Confession of a confused teenager

De-Me- stified - www.imisioluwa.blogspot.com


P.s: Its so hard to do alot of stuffs when you using mobile *phew* pardon ma 'no- link' links... But i'ld make it right AsAP!!