Update

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, November 19, 2012 with 14 comments

Hi Everyone,

So sorry its taking so long to update my blog and No I don't have writers block or whatever that is called -_-

Recently, I went to explore my area to look for a comfortable outdoor place to work on that "taking writing seriously" thing I talked about previously, I found this water front (picture above) but the preying eyes of the people in the neighbourhood, looking at me like they've never seen half-cast before *whips afro*
I hope I can go back there sha, its a very serene place to have your head right.

I've had so much stuff to say recently but its just how to put it down, let's blame mr Lazy for this,
Plus I didn't want to put up another random post.

A few weeks back I went to see my sister and I was jokingly making a video of interviewing her and I loved it, so I signed up for you-tube and I thought I should add that to this blog, where I just interview people randomly (once in a while) my friends, new people I met, my sisters and all of that sha.

I want to start with myself, I've employed my younger sister to do the interview, just wanted to ask first, do you like the idea?

You would get to hear my voice oh *winks*

Welcome idea? Please comment. Thanksssssss *muah*

P.s: In the past 2 weeks I have done 2 things for myself and it felt soooooo gooood. Do something for yourself today!!! (Y)