Do we still ask God Questions?

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 with 12 comments
Hello,

I really did not plan to update this blog today but i just don't know i just feel the need to share one of the quickest replies God has given me (in the past week) to my request, to help understand i would be posting my journal entries for a couple of days from last week, i really hope this helps someone.
source

***Disclaimer: What you are about to read are my conversations with God and i am very care free and i speak  write jargons english(anything to express myself honestly to him) so, don't hold 'em against me.




13th May, 2013 - The request

Dear God,

I'm sorry. I still don't know how to balance my life.. sigh. Teach me. I want to live and still be in sync with you, like do you get what i mean? of course you do... Pray for me Jesus.

Your daughter
Tomilola

My reply which i got the next day

IITim 2:16

"but shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness" (KJV)

I thought it was done...

14th May, 2013

Dear God,

Good evening (Yes, i greet sometimes), its been a while (errmmmm... I just didnt write to him in the morning.. I'm a daddy's girl x_x), I'm sorry. I am forced to ask what i have done wrong, nothing went right yesterday. I don't get it anymore these days. do you want to walk me through it again? 

Nah, I'm asking you to help me work it out.
T was asking about badluck and if there is anything relating to goodluck in the bible.

i had no idea what to send to her and i asked the holy spirit and he helped me. It was a reminder that that God will not dwell where there is sin, if its not going well, check yourself.

I was feeling ill today, Nah, i can't fall sick. Maybe its the period yeah? or what else could be the cause of the constant headache? *sigh*

I feel out of place oh. come to my rescue.

*some text missing*

I need a mentor, D that is supposed to be mentoring me has decided to abandon me, all my 'friends' sef but i know "Ore bi jesu ko si laye yii, Jesu nikan lore otiti" therefore, i put my trust in you.

i wrote Christ and it underlined it red like the spelling was wrong and i was almost getting mad when i noticed it was because it wasn't in capital 'c' and Jesus also has to be in capital 'j' like even my computer recognizes the greatness of your son Jesus Christ. I'm glad i belong to Jesus.

although i feel crappy right now and feel tired but i'm yours, not spiritually tires because i can see your work in my life and i can't complain.

Please, just help me understand the times more.

Nothing is a mistake.

Tomilola

I slept and dreamt (Yeah Josephine) and i heard "Break up your fallow ground" when i woke up i know it was in the bible and the last time i probably read that particular verse was 2010 youth camp or so, i didnt know where it was but i did a search on my e-bible...

Hosea 10:12

"sow to yourselves in righteousness reap mercy, break up your fallow ground; for it is time to seek the lord, till he comes and rain righteousness upon you"

Jer 4:1 

"If thou wilt return, o isreal(i inserted my name here) saith the Lord, return to me...."

15th May, 2013

Dear God,

I feel alot better. Thank you.
There is so much on my mind, can i come back and write? Its time to be righteous before you. i get it. Help me Lord.

Tomilola

If you don't get the pattern because i know my letters to God are always over the place (He loves me like that) I was going through the phase of trying to balance living my life like i am expected to and living my life for God, you know where you find yourself trying to find places you can compromise? Yeah. and he gave clear answers "Sow to yourselves in righteousness..." "...return unto me"

This is probably the speediest and clearest answer i've gotten from God which  was timely.
Whats my point here?

- There is nothing like lukewarm. Its Hot or Cold, choose a side.
- God answers, not just prayers, questions too. i'm a curious child, and lately he's been answering my questions, amazingly.

When you ask, he answers.

So, I dare you too ASK!