Truth's Advocate(s)

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, June 08, 2013 with 42 comments
and they bring it with every blog post...


Hi,

My name is Sammy Adebiyi  and No i'm not impersonating, stick with me for a minute you will understand what Dayor writes.

Let me tell you a few things about me. This is my chronicle, lets call it Salt's chronicles. I am a relentless builder who blogs in the spirit, i live my life according to the book, the truth uncensored, although she is out of control, she lights a lamp every night for the dark world to see.

I must add, the mindshade of the Life of a young christian doesn't get easier but i'm winning...i promise, being a yes girl always keep people looking over their shoulder at me, i take refuge at Rock haven.

Oh! Look Its ebunite, she takes pride in her renewed mindset but in the midst of her Random musing, she also possess Power, Love and a sound mind.

In becquiz's world she is a C.I.A from Teshuva but i must tell you from the heart of soul sisters who has worship and swag with a rarejewel placed in her by the creator.

"I am Rhapsody Phoenix"



***************************************************************
I know half of what i wrote above doesn't make sense, but then i REALLY wanted to appreciate you'll that stand for the TRUTH in this crazy world, just so you know, i read your blogs even if i don't comment all the time. I appreciate you people so very much and i know the Lord will crown all your efforts with success. Please, keep doing what you do. The Lord is your strength.

The Girl at the foot of the hill.

xo