Confessions of a Horny Virgin: Almost doesn't count

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 with 12 comments



Good Morning,

How are you doing? Have you been following this series? Good. But if you've not, you can check it out the previous posts here 

Enjoy and pick up a lesson or 2 :) 


".... there are virgins due to lack of opportunity. They do all sorts except the tearing of the hymen part which I don't consider as being true to one's virgin nature and totally not God's definition of being a virgin"  - Comment on the Introduction


I saw this and smiled because I am probably the face of the How-far-can-I-go-and-still-Remain-Saved section of #TeamV and Also a share holder in the board of directors of the He-Sha-Didn't-Penetrate Section as well. 

Maybe I wasn't listening so well in Sunday school, oh scratch that, nobody teaches things like that in sunday school. I sha didn't know not loosing your 'virginity' or not letting go of your hymen did not mean purity - Which ideally, is supposed to be the aim of keeping yourself in the first place. Today I know better.

*                                                                            *                                                    *

I wasn't in the clouds for too long as I felt him really close to me and all that came to mind was 
"Possibility of getting pregnant" 

"No more school" I really didn't mind having the sex BUT I took my mothers threat seriously, so I gave myself brain at that moment. 

I also kept thinking of the fact that we would give the hotel staff blood stain to wash, the sight didn't look good. 

After properly adjusting my head back on the grounds, looking at him I knew he wasn't anywhere close to the earth, I brought him back quickly 

"No"
"but, we are here already"
"Its painful"
"It won't hurt, don't worry"

And I kid you not, we were there in that same exact position for almost an hour, going back and forth. It wasn't funny. The week after wasn't funny as well as I had to walk bearing the pains in my thigh, couldn't tell anyone ofcourse, Why would I want to tanish my innocent image by being the one spending time with a boy in AN HOTEL ROOM!!!

Between, That was the first night. I did get my wish, we did the next 2 nights in the brother-sister kind of way. I got my period. 

I am one of the girls that doesn't bother to count because, I'm a virgin - duhhh - I am confident nothing has happened and I will even be happy when the thing doesn't come.

I was happy at the accuracy of this one. With massive cramps and a non-heartless boyfriend. I scaled through the weekend and remained #TeamV

Now, My stupidity - for lack of a better word - brought me close to loosing it again, time and time again.

*                                                                                     *                                                      *

Going to the stream and expecting water not to touch you is the height of stupidity, This was the theme of my sexual-not-so-sexual life. I Would go visit/spend a night at a guy/man's (as the case my be) place 'Innocently' and expect him not to touch me or make sexual advances towards me.

I had the "Nothing below the belt" policy or I get let of the hook when I say "I've never done this before" Now, you might call it luck, but I later saw the hand of God in all these 'places' I went because, I took risks. Risk of being raped, risk of getting pregnant, risk of contacting diseases. Sigh.

Something had to change, Really.

It did.

Final Episode on Friday! 


Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,