#ThankfulThursday: Organized Chaos

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, June 12, 2014 with 4 comments
Hello there,
Been a while I did this but my organized chaotic life that is going on is something I am grateful for.
Here are a list of things I am specifically grateful for this week.

~ Weakness; I woke up on Monday morning verrry weak in my body, I'm grateful because then he showed me how he could be my strength regardless.


Sunrise

~ Growth
~ Sope; We had a looong overdue talk and it was an amazing experience. 

~ Sunrise and sunsets; it's just beautiful to watch 

~ Coffee; Oh! The countless head-on-desk I was saved from this week. Thank yooou.

~ My new phone; God bless the person that gave me. Its a better one than I was using before.



Attempt at a selfie

~ Brothers keepers

~ My Dad; no particular reason 

~ An obedient heart to the leading of the Spirit. It's not an easy ride as the discipline involved *phew* 
 
~ Kovie; I love that girl.

~ Journals, planners and Any.do app. Helping me finish my to-do list for each day

~ Ike Amadi; know him? Tell him Tomi says "thank you" he may not have an idea what he did for me but the heavens that see beyond our eyes will reward. 

~ Piriton; I started itching (without a rash) since Tuesday and I consulted my Dr Olamide and he prescribed me the drug, I sleeept like no mans business last night. The Itching hasnt stopped lets just say its not bearable. :)

Books I started reading this week
What are you Thankful for? Care to share? I appreciate it.