Day 14: Someone from whom i've Drifted

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 with No comments
Gosh i totally forgot i had to do this....

Ok! So who have i drifted from??? emm... Yeah my Laptop gosh i've so missed ma baby altho' she doesnt have a name but she is my baby, since i left school for my internship i've abandoned her and am sure she felt it... So baby this is my public apology to you since we still have a long way to go together, you would be with me through IT report, my lonely days, project proposal, project et all...and am sure you would not 'baje' on me...love you boo boo and i've missed ya loads...

Ps: i've really bin having alot of typos in ma posts lately i am sori and to y'all dt told me much love mhen....now i promise to proof read before i post....thanks...

Categories: