Day 5: My Dreams...

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, October 10, 2010 with No comments

just like everyone i do have a dream!
I have a dream that this country would be great oh! Scratch that...this is not about this country this is about me...
I used to have the fairy tale kinda dreams(i blame too much disney cartoons) when i was young till i realised while growing up that fairy tales don't just grow on trees and u go pluck one for yourself, you make them for yourself and see it through...
So this is my fairy tale....
I want to overcome ma stage fright
I also want to do somthing with picture..mayb model ma lips hmm...dt sounds good..
I want to own an orphange/school...
I want to still do something about my dancing
I want to get married ofcourse to a MAN..not a BOY!
When i get married i wanna adopt a child
I wanna have 3 or 4 kids + ma adopted child..
I Must have a white and black car..
I wanna live anywhere in the world well except afaghanistan, pakistan, u knw d rest..
These are the things that i've written over the years and i hope God would help make me live ma fairy tale IJN (amen)...
Categories: