Day 6: A stranger

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, October 11, 2010 with No comments
I've been thinking hard to look for the stranger that i know and hmm....blank! But during this internship i've met stranger dat i've acted nicely to, given my number to, talked to....ok now i remember 2 strangers

one particular girl on my way from unilag to ketu she just asked me the destination and we started talking funny enough her name was also 'tomi' she schools in ghana its too bad i don't have her picture or even her facebook name.....
this is peju well minus the omarion sha...

Thanks to twitter i met 'peju' she just randomly followed me and i sent ha a dm tryin to find out of she knew me from anywhere, we exchanged a couple of dms tryin to know ourselves sha, then i asked for her facebook name, when i checked we had like 5 or 6 friends in common of which they went to mayflower, so i asked her if she went to mayflower then she said she know one 'sope' dt went to mayflower then i really knew the world is really small cos sope is my bestie, the whole thing just became better...so now peju is ma stranger-friend oo...and she is a really crazy girl, wif mad-ass thoughts...i could totally relate wif ha!
Categories: