day 17: Someone from my Childhood

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, October 22, 2010 with 2 comments
Warning: This is probably gonna be the driest post ever cos where i am right now i did not get internet connection to use my phone to update all morning......


Honestly i don't have anything to write because today was not exactly a good day for me *too long story* you dont wanna know trust me... anyways i'm just updating nnow because i don't want to fail in my challenge, so am gonna highlight what i've bin doin lately/ what i've bin goin through

1. Trip to Ife...Trust me i needed it...
2. Got a new ASST. Boyfriend *don't ask*....i like him (if u r ma friend and u r intrested in knwin ask me...lol)
3. IT report.. its harder than au it sounds trust moi
4. Thinking hard about taking my writing seriously...It sounds like a really good idea, i've spoken to a couple   of pple
5. I saw a couple of old friends....gosh that felt so good..if i saw u this week..mmuuaaahhhh
6. I saw my 'FRIEND....It was so good to see you after wat seemed like forever..
7. Right now am chatting wif ma nu asst. bf and am feeling all mushy...bite me!
8. I Love myself and YOU
9. truthfully i dont actually have anything else to write....

Remember i warned you it waas gonna be boring so please don't blame me, lets Blame PMS today.....