Dear God,

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, May 13, 2012 with 13 comments

I wrote this in my journal 18th August 2010, was reading it today and wondering "did you really write that Tomilola?" Anyways see what I'm talking about.......

Dear God,

At this stage am just full of plenty decisions to make or rather plenty questions and no answer, please lord grant me your wisdom to get the answers to my question..
Lord, I don't have anyone and I know I don't need anyone except you please grant me the peace and joy I need to enjoy your presence so I wouldn't feel lonely due to lack of people to talk to...
God please forgive me my sins, help me so I would sin no more.
Thank you lord for everything you've done in my life, am grateful for the things I have and give me the grace not to complain about anything, because I know there are people in this world who would give anything just to be where I am today.....
Lord I've written all I want, how I want them. Our destiny is in our hands, so I put my hands in your hands. Grant me this wish and make my destiny come to pass and as the day go by help me make the right choices..
Help me love you the way I read that I should love you.
I ask through Jesus Christ our lord! Amen



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.