Forbidden Love

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, June 03, 2012 with 18 comments

I think I've known you all my life,
Can't remember the first time we met personally tho'
I just remember daddy warning me against you,
I was a rebel so it felt good to go against him.
I was curious,
It lead to the greatest love affair.

I would sneak to have a piece of you,
Sometimes I got caught,
I was scolded, I didn't mind, the time spent with you although short was worth it.
I was in love.
The undiluted joy I feel whenever its time to see you,
The butterflies in my tummy,
The feeling of satisfaction and fulfilment I get from being with you,
I know you are irreplaceable.

Mummy was always quiet, she noticed the love I guess but she thought I would outgrow it,
But here I am; 21 still haven't "out grown" you,
She is tired. He doesn't scold me anymore too.
He has accepted our love affair.
He now understands,
Understands that the love I have for
Garri would remain.



*Dodging Tomatoes* Ok! Ok! I know..... :p :p :p :D

P.S: This was supposed to be an "update post" but I changed my mind. I got a tag from the lovely miss ay, walahi I've written it out in my note book oh, the issue now is typing it, would post it before friday next week. Fair enough? I thought so too... :)

P.P.S: I also have this story I've been working on for a while (I actually abandoned it) its still not finished, but I'ld post the first part so you guys can tell me if I shld hang my writing pen or just finish the _damn thing :)

P.P.P.S(is there even anything like this?): Notice the template change? What do you think??? Pls Go easy on me oo.. It takes a lot of courage to change anything in my life... I guess you'ld know why soon

*Now doing the dance* DON'T ask why :p :p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
Categories: