Th3ee + 1ne

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 with 32 comments

I woke up to the ringtone of my phone
How come I recognised it?
No one ever calls
I Picked.
The voice asked just one question
What is your story?
No one has asked me that before
With tears, I narrated
Before he hung up I asked his name
"Hope" he replied. Click. *Beep*




"Anyone who is among the living has hope - even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!" Ecc 9:4








Grabbed from behind, I knew it was going to happen someday. The day had come.
He whispered into my ears,
I can't make out the sentence.
I'm terrified.
I look over my shoulder every 5mins walking through this narrow path everyday.
Today it played out.
He whispered again, this time clearly.
"I'm fear and I take you with me today"




"Do not be afraid of them; the lord your God himself will fight for you" Deut 3:22







Staring at the mirage. It looks different from what I see.
Its the first of its kind,
Its beautiful, ever seen a beautiful mirage? No? Me neither.
This one has me in it, with my hopes and dreams.
I can't go too close, we know the story of the mirage. It disappears.
But I watch from the "safe" distance.
I smile. It is real.
He stood by me, Faith he called himself and placed the beautiful mirage in my hands.



"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Heb 11:1





Sitting by the roadside with my plate. My precious plate, Begging - Again.
I smell. I know. Can't afford a bath.
Everybody walks pass this little girl everyday not even a coin to spare.
Just like everyday I sit and wait. Nothing - As Usual. Then unusual happens.
He walks past me, he stopped, then walked back. He is dumb, but he spared his coin - from his plate and a smile, I couldn't miss the smile, I smiled back.
Something else I didn't miss, what he hung on his chest.
"I'm love. I don't speak. I act"



"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth" 1John 3:18






"Now these 3 remain: Faith, Hope, Love but the greatest of all is Love" I Cor 13:13
Thanks for Stopping by
Love!