The Brush

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 with 4 comments
This was another story i wrote in those times. A big shout out to @DeboAj for pushing me even when i didn't feel like (i know i still owe you one more story), and to those of you that are reading this blog i appreciate it more than you can imagine, you'll should see the grin on my face when i know you read. it looks like this...



Thanks for that smile ;D
So, Enjoy The very short ''The Brush''
*******************************************************************************************************

I picked up the brush and it all went away, 
it was a whole new world, different from the one I knew.
All that mattered here was just my emotions, Creativity, colours and the brush.
The pain.
The hurt.
The stares.
The discrimination.
It all goes away when I pick up the brush.
I'm a man.
I'm an artist
And I'm gay.  

x_x What do you think?

Love.