Birthday Post: Without You

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, July 26, 2013 with 20 comments

I don't know where i would be without you.
Lover of my soul.
Without you, Lost.
Without you, Worthless.
Without you, Clueless.
Without you, empty.
Without you, dead.
Without you, foolish.
Without you, penniless.
Without you, depressed.
Without you, sad.
Without you, no pen.
Without you, darkness.
what will i do without you?
king of kings.
My Best friend.
I really can't do without you.
I can't live without you.
Awesome Lord,
Wonderful Father.
Creator.

Whats my life without you?
Thank you for sticking with me, even through my unfaithfulness.
I want to always be with you.
I Love you.

Thank you for another year. 
Teach me how you want me to spend it.







This my song dedicated to my Lover!!

I am coming back to give my testimony as i won't be in my church for sunday!!
Started getting gifts from the beginning of the week. I'm still receiving gifts oh.