Twenty Three before Twenty Four

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 with 4 comments
[source]

Hello Beautiful People,

Happy New Month!!! The first week was easily the most difficult week of the year, why? I really can't tell but i am at the foot of the hill looking up to get answers - One thing is for sure though. Gods got me BIG time, i can feel it!

Enough about me, i found on Kovie's blog the 26 things she wants to do before she turns 27, i want to join the band wagon. Although i have goals for the year and i have NOT achieved half of it, but ofcourse this isn't a pity party. Here is a list of 23 things of the things i want to do before i turn 24. For some reason in my head i am turning 25 this year, is that a good thing? I think not.

*Says silent prayer* I bind every spirit that wants to age quickly by fire in Jesus name. *Screams LOUD AMEN*

now unto the 25  23 things.

  1. Have a book with my Name on the cover as the writer
  2. Get an Apartment
  3. ****
  4. Design my Website
  5. My DSLR
  6. Own a Business
  7. Road trip to a waterfall
  8. Jerusalem
  9. Go karting x_x
  10. Go for a book signing
  11. Own and Read ALL Ted Dekker's books
  12. Road Trip to different states to take pictures
  13. Make-up haul
  14. Make a book shelf for my journals/books
    Like This :D
  15. ***
  16. Stop storing too many Biros
  17. Write by the river side
  18. Go to a beach - finally
  19. Candle lit dinner
  20. Synopsis for the other Books
  21. ***
  22. Meet TYBello, Ted Dekker(Ambitions yh? Watch God make it happen) & Tyler Perry
  23. Anything God wants me to do
*** These are really really important things i want to do that i don't want to talk about or put out there YET. All in due time.

Its my birthday on the 26th, Whooop! Let the 365 days commence. This should be fun.   

P.s: I'm working on a couple peoples stories under the #TruthSeries that are quite emotional and its kinda taking more time than i thought. Still, watch out, and if you don't know what truth series is all about click here and if you want to participate this is all you have to do:


This is open to whoever wants to participate just like "Series of Scars" (Btw, Thanks to all that sent in their stories then) Lets do it again shall we?

How do i want this to work?

  • Send in a story either telling us a truth about you or the truth about a difficult decision you've had to make or a difficult situation you found yourself that can encourage someone out there. 
  • Share this post to give more people the opportunity to tell their stories (We are all here to learn right? I know i want to)
  • Share and Share again ;)
  • Send to tomi.akibo@gmail.com and if you feel the truth is delicate and confidential, let me know so i would post anonymously. 
  • Let encourage one another, one thing i've learnt is that whatever we go through we are not alone. Lets prove it. your story is what one person might need to hear.
Thanks in Advance.
God bless you.