PINEAPPLE AND GROUNDNUT STIR-FRY BY Vegan Nigerian

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 with 15 comments
Hello People,

I know i want to make healthier choices, i might just be taking it to a whole new level by going vegan. I stopped taking sugar like over 2-3months now (lost count) I stopped drinking garri (Who would've thunk it?) But my love for garri cannot fade away.. I got a new bowl for my garri.

Found out about the VeganNigerian about a month ago, and i'm glad i did check out her blog. So, i decided to try out this recipe.

What i love about her recipes is that, Its so easy to make and not ingredients that you have to walk the whole of lagos to look for.

Find the link to the recipe here

This is my own result :)





I added alot more pepper to my own, Still Loved it. Would def make it again and again and again......


NO... I'm not turning into a food blog!!!!!!

P.S: My birthday is on Friday and i am accepting gifts, send a mail to me for the address oh. :)
Categories: