Soul-Connect

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, December 30, 2012 with 10 comments

I close the book abruptly and Long for it, the feelings read about in the books, they say "you travel to places you've never been to by reading a book"
This time? The words fly me to where I feel.
The deep longing fills the void.
The deep longing left me asking for more.


Standing beside the "farmer shoes", eyes lost in yours.
The eyes are the mirror to the soul I capture
The eyes revealed the words, the one from the books.
Sucked me in, just like the words. The words of the book.
In 5 seconds I read it all, every word of your eye-book.
The depth of the deep longing shortened.
I Lied, when she asked me "what do you feel?"
I can't lie forever, my reading eyes tells the tale, my tale. But would you read?

You pulled my shirt off, exposed my skin to yours.
Our palms met, the fingers that traced the words of the books. They met.
Intertwined fingers produce words, words.
The words the fingers felt, feels them now.
The trickle of sweat from our longing bodies mix, they feel the words of the books, skin to skin, eye to eye, they write. Their words. Their Language. In a book.
Only understood by fingers that felt, by skin that wrote, by the eyes that traced.

The deep longing, the feel of the eyes, the words of the skin, the trace of the sweat, the tangle of the fingers and the other ONE that know it all, the other ONE that knows the language, the other ONE that understands the soul connect!


**************************************
This was inspired after reading "the bridges of madison county" tonight. Felt good writing it, hope you enjoyed it? And what do you think?

I also hear you can only genuinely feel this way about someone once in a lifetime. How true? What do you believe?

P.S: I had my video ready but the internet expired for the year x__x so sorrrrrrrrry! Am I forgiven? *puppy eyes* :)