Walks to Remember..

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, December 23, 2012 with 12 comments
This post is kind of unofficial so pardon me.

I was going through my bible for the night and i was talking to myself and smiling to myself for all that i was reading and the walk of today and it just came to me "Why are you not blogging about this?"

You know i'm blessed right? Alot of people have told me but recently it dawned on me and i'm accepting my blessed status *Pops collar* Please leave me, I'm in my zone right now!

I have an habit of talking to myself, since i started writing my "Dear God" Letters i decided to talk to God instead to myself, do you know how it feels to talk to God like he is so close to you? 

call me daddy's little girl :)


So, what do i do? I take a stroll with a jumbled up head and i come back home with a clearer head, I cry if i have to, i laugh when i feel it, i worship, i give thanks, basically, I offload. You guessed right, I took a stroll today.

This is not a post to say what is making my head all jumbled up, but just one of those times that you look at your tiny self and wonder why God trusts you with so much responsiblilties and you wonder if you would deliver!
Anyways, I walk and talk with God, he calls me daughter, i call him Lord. When i'm done i feel extra good, even better than i felt before i took the walk, You are not sad or indifferent, you are just overwhelmed. 

You know God has a sense of humor? Its hard to explain, you just have to experience that yourself, at the end of this evening i was laughing, he made me laugh! 
 
I got answers. Where else? His word, and i want to share, it just might help someone.



Haggai 2:9  The new Temple will be more splendid than the old one, and there I will give my people prosperity and peace." The LORD Almighty has spoken. 

Haggai 2:19  Although there is no grain left, and the grapevines, fig trees, pomegranates, and olive trees have not yet produced, yet from now on I will bless you." 

Habakkuk 2:3  Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed. 

Gal 6:9  So let us not become tired of doing good; for if we do not give up, the time will come when we will reap the harvest. 

Exo 4:10-12  But Moses said, "No, LORD, don't send me. I have never been a good speaker, and I haven't become one since you began to speak to me. I am a poor speaker, slow and hesitant." 
The LORD said to him, "Who gives man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or dumb? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? It is I, the LORD. 
Now, go! I will help you to speak, and I will tell you what to say." - This one spoke to me the most!

Rom 12:21  Do not let evil defeat you; instead, conquer evil with good. 

Deu 30:19  I am now giving you the choice between life and death, between God's blessing and God's curse, and I call heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Choose life. 

I really hope this speaks to someone's situation and helps encourage you! 

Happy Holidays

P.S: Update on Vblog, i recorded it on my ipod and we know how apple is associated with stinginess, so i could not edit it and time had just passed and made the video stale, but i promise to make another one before the end of the year, My christmas gift to my followers, hope you will manage it? :D

P.P.S: I deactivated my twitter account for a while because i want to experiment something (Which i cannot say) Sorry, anyways i would be back before you say December :)