What you deserve.

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, December 17, 2012 with 11 comments

Clueless, misunderstood, void, with love and gratitude i started the year, it would always be a significant year and those moments in one's life that changes you happened this year.
11-4-12, 29-7-13, 11-11-12, 12-12-12 on these days different things about my life became very clear, i cant go through details of how my year went, not because i can't but i dont really want to cry before the end of this (I know i would) X__X

Anyways, this post is not about me but about the people God used to bring me here.

Firstly, I'm grateful to GOD for counting me worthy to even write this and for humbling me this year, learning through the word daily has been an enormous pleasure, i wont have it another way and i would surrender to you all day, everyday. Thank you Lord.

In no particular order......

Debo Ajayi: This dude right here has answered every of my stupid questions regarding (almost) everything. he has been there for me without judging or excess questions and encourages me to be there for someone else as he is there for me, Thank you for the role you played in my life this 2012. P.S: I wont forget the day at your office, Thanks for your shoulder.

Mosope: I dont know but it seems like roles reversed alittle this year, you were baby and it was such a pleasure and all those talks we have would remain evergreen. I honestly was shocked when you sent me money when NYSC was maltreating us. we've known each other for long and i wont trade us for anything in the world. I Love you, sope even if i dont say it often and btw can you stop calling me your dude? *Rme*

I met and got closer to a few amazing people too...

Kovie: I started following your 31day reset challenge and discovered how much we had in common, Thank you for replying my stupid questions filled mails, its really nice knowing and sharing thoughts with you. Thank you



Tinu: Its a pleasure knowing more about you, Thank you for always checking on me and for trusting me enough to open up to me, means alot.

Ayomiku: I've known you for a while and you were like a school mummy but when you talk to me it doesnt feel that way and i'm glad i got closer to you and Yes i'm rooting for you 100% (You know what i mean) *winks* Thank you for being there for me.

My lovely sisters: I know i was alot cagey about my feelings this year and i'm sorry. I love you guys so much, through it all you understood to an extent and didn't press further. Thanks for keeping me company through those lonely nights in kontagora, Thank you for laughing at my not so funny jokes, the encouragement, and sometimes i practically have to sit beside you to read my blog but you guys support me, Thank you for making yourselves friendly enough for me to even think of coming to tickle you *side eyes Tosin* Yes, i'm coming tomorrow to tickle you :p

Prof Moyosore & Mr Femi: Thank you for speaking to me liek elder brothers and checking up on me from time to time. Meant alot to me, i wont forget. Thank you

Ayo and Tosin: Thank you for always having my back, i know i didnt open up at all but when i think of the fact that i know that you guys are there, it brings a smile to my face. Thanks alot.

Mr Dele: Thank you so much, like really. I def wont forget that you were there for me through the lonely days in kontagora and listening to my small girl rants X_X. Thanks alot for the encouragement too.

Sammy: Despite the circumstances that made us closer, its been a pleasure knowing you, all 100 of you -____- or is it 200? i lost count >_> if i'm counting people to disturb now i can put you on first 5 :p Thank You ''sweetie'' :p

Olasunkanmi: Regardless of the time difference, you'ld respond to my chats, Thank you and its a pleasure getting to know you better.

My Twin Brother: I didn't see you alot this year, but the little time we spent together was awesome. Thanks for not making my birthday this year suck! Love you dear. keep repping us.

Lekan, Esther & Adeoti: Thank you for being such wonderful friends to me. *muah*

Imisioluwa: Regardless of what flashcard reality is shoving in my face, you would always mean a great deal to me, you would always be special to me. Thank you for loving me, Thank you for helping me see the need to grow, Thank you for accepting me, Thank you for keeping company those lonely nights in my room, Thank you for taking care of me. you'd always have a place in my heart. I love you...............!

BlogVille: This blog was a huge part of my 2012. Thanks to all my Old and new followers, readers and fellow bloggers, i cant be grateful enough because frankly this blog is nothing without you guys. Thank you for appreciating and encouraging my writing, means alot!

Thanks to all my friends and family members that i came across this year, please forgive me if i didn't mention name, doesn't make you less important to me. I appreciate your love.


I pray 2013 would be a better year for all of us by Gods grace.

*Disclaimer: No tear was shed during the writing of this piece however we cant assure that the eyes were not clouded