I'm Sorry

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, January 20, 2013 with 14 comments
"He that is without sin among you cast the first stone at her - Jesus"

"Love your neighbor as you Love yourself" - Jesus

I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry for not saying sorry earlier.
I'm Sorry for not thinking that i had even offended you
I'm Sorry for shoving my faith in your face
I'm Sorry for making you feel like am all perfect.
I'm Sorry for the times i didn't smile at you even when i realised that's all you needed.

I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry for not saying hello when i passed beside you.
I'm sorry for talking behind your back and calling you "weird".
I'm Sorry for not listening when you just wanted to talk and i just kept rambling about myself.
I'm sorry for not saying "Thank You"
I'm Sorry for not saying "Please"

I. AM. SORRY

I'm Sorry for shifting away when you sat close to me.
I'm Sorry for not giving when you asked.
I'm Sorry for not giving when i see that you needed and i had.
I'm Sorry for walking past you when you needed someone to help you cross the roads.
I'm Sorry for the sterotypes.

I'm Sorry.

I'm Sorry for walking away because "i didn't have anything to say"
I'm Sorry for laughing at you and calling you "Ugly"
I'm Sorry for not hanging out with you because of "What the world would think"
I'm Sorry for not wiping your tears when i saw them drop.
I'm Sorry for the rude comments.
I'm Sorry for being disobedient.

I'm Sorry.

I'm Sorry for not showing Love like i should.
I'm Sorry for Looking at you through my lens.
I'm Sorry for not looking at you through the God-lens.
I'm Sorry for my un-Christlike Behaviour.

My Name is Oluwatomilola and I AM SORRY

P.S:

I got the idea to do this on this Blog i found (Please do go through the article)