Happy Nappy

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 with 18 comments
Hello People, How is the 2013 Journey going? Mine? Lovely :) So, i've been meaning to do this and since i had alot of time on my hands today i decided to go through my pictures to share my Natural hair Journey. Hope You guys enjoy it :)

Journey so far!

My hair was really long before i semi-big chopped it, but when you are in the north with the weather and not knowing what to do with your hair and it starts breaking, your next instinct is to cut it off. Well thats what i did, now let me walk you through my journey.



Long hair :)



Transition!

 I Cut it the first time and i felt it was still too long and cut it lower a few days later.


TWA


TWA.. Does this length count?


TWA




I love Twist outs


Mini-Afro


Twist-out

Wash and go afro


Twist out fro-hawk

The best styles... The fro-hawk got me attention!!


Twist-outs and Afro


Kinky Afro!

Protective Styles!

Call it bad hair days... x_x


That is my Natural hair Journey so far... Getting ready to rock my Semi-big Afro!!! Yaaaay!! I LOVE MY KINKY HAIR!!!!!

Black and Proud.