New Blog design

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, April 04, 2013 with 11 comments
Hello Everyone and Happy New Month.

This is just to show off my new blog, i think i have grown out of being a DramaQueen and as such the blog should also grow with me.

*Drum rolls*



So, I designed this new blog and gave a new name "...the Foot of the Hill" Which in full is "Girl at the foot of the Hill" from the Bible verse "I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help" and how can you look up to the hill if you are not at the foot? Pretty genius right?

or not -__-
One of the Numerous Trials

Welcome to my New Blog!!

Anyways, i am so excited about it . Give me feed backs please and let me know if you like my new Re-Birth and how you think i can improve.

I'm thinking of working on a short stories series, i'm still not sure and yeah. I'm sorry i've been away for so long, not written anything serious in a while. That will change.


P.S: I now contribute to a Natural Hair Website. Y'll can check out your girl >> http://www.africanaturalistas.com/

Categories: , ,